Golden Gaming Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Gaming Network Forums

Member Fourms

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to the Golden Gaming Network forums we are Proud to have you here please feel free to browse and ask any questions if you like. But most of all Please respect all GGN Members.

Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
V I P
V I P

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 pm

1) Anyone associated with the new GGN MUST read and follow the Xbox Live disclaimer.

2) GGN has a ZERO tolerance for discrimination, racism, ANY form of harassment, and anything that would be considered offensive by any member of this community. Those who break this Code will be removed no questions asked.

3) All Leaders within GGN are responsible for proper organization within the community, and making sure all members maintain a professional and respectable manner during game play, on our websites, and with all other gaming communities.

4) As a GGN member, we encourage you to play nice and have fun with the community. We are here for eachother. There is no "I" in team.

5) As a member of GGN, we want you to feel at home and not be afraid to ask questions. If you feel there is a problem or concern somewhere in our community, I urge you to please contact your leader, if he/she is not available then go to the next available rank.

6) As a member of GGN, we encourage you to try to put the GGN in your GT. We believe it shows loyalty to our community and lets us know you are proud to be a part of this community we are building together. This does not mean you have to change it right away.

7) Members of GGN are asked to not be in other communities as we are trying to get loyal members who want to see GGN grow to its potential.

We require that no-one be recruited nder 17. I feel that we will not have as much drama if we keep it adult like.

All members of GGN must read and understand the Code of Conduct. Leaders within GGN will have a zero tolerance policy for any member who chooses to violate any of these rules. We are not responsible for the actions of any member and we will hold you responsible for your actions n our community. You are responsible for your own actions as a member of this community. If you have any questions or comments, please contact the leaders of GGN.

Our main concern is that everyone has a good time and enjoys themselves as a member of GGN. Those who choose differently will suffer for their actions.
Back to top Go down
https://goldengamingnetwork.darkbb.com

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Gaming Network Forums :: Welcome Area :: Need To Know :: Code Of Conduct-
Jump to: